Join us for Screamin' Green Hauntoween September 21 - October 31, it's bigger, better, and more colorful than ever! Monster-ific crafts and special spooky happenings all month long: Special Annual Passholder Events, Sensory Night, Special Visitors, and a live slime-themed show that's fun for the whole family! Celebrate the magic of autumn all while exploring 27 exciting hands-on attractions. ALL included with general admission.
Kids are welcome to wear costumes.
We're kicking OFF the first week of Screamin' Green Hauntoween by giving double the tokens to every guest for double the fun!
Thank you to our partners Buddy Fruits (less)... Read more
Save $5.00 on Crayola Experience General Admission Tickets!
Save $5.00 on general admission tickets and skip the ticket line at the Crayola Experience - Easton! https://tickets.crayolaexperience.com/mainstore
Use Promo Code: USFamily at che…
Gabrielsen's Country Farm is a family owned and operated farm on eastern Long Island. Our fall festival includes pumpkin picking, hay rides, train rides, bounce houses, corn crib, playground, farm animals, restoration buildings and live music.
Join us September 28th - October 27th for Brick or Treat featuring LEGO Hidden Side!
Activities will include:
- Trick or Treat around different areas of the attraction to collect the brick to build your own Monster head that you can take home with you!
- Help our Master Model Builder construct a 6 foot tall Vampire Minifigure!
- Build a ghoulish ghost to chase down the zip line & capture in the graveyard!
- Opportunities to play with LEGO Hidden Side App & Sets!
- Build spooky mosaics in our Model Builder Academy
- Giveaways, Photo Opportunities, & so much more!
Learn more: https://westchester.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/
Our pick your own orchard is focused on family fun. Our dwarf trees make most of the fruit easy to reach, so even the youngest children can pick. After apple picking, enjoy our corn maze, take a hayride and relax at the picnic area. Two fall festivals add extra activities for even more fun! Line up for face painting, cider pressing, and a craft project using gourds. Go on a scavenger hunt through the corn maze or build a scarecrow! it's all tons of country fun. Check the website for details.